Inkwell Hell is the fourth and final overworld in the game. It is unlocked after beating Inkwell Isle Three, and beating it will finish the game. It takes place at the Devil's Casino. It also has most of the unused bosses. (Like The Light, Pachi-Pachi and Card)
Previous Overworld: Inkwell Isle Three
Next Overworld: N/A
|All Bets Are Off!||A level where King Dice is fought. Is the only level available once you unlock Inkwell Hell. Unlocks One Hell Of A Time upon defeat.|
|One Hell Of A Time||A level where The Devil is fought. Unlocked after beating All Bets Are Off!. Finishes the game upon defeat.|
Demons, blue demons and fat purple demons
The last secret coin can be found behind the left wall on the ramp which leads to the entrance of the casino.
- There is a mistake in the start menu screen where it says "Inkwell Isle Four" instead of Inkwell Hell.
- Inkwell Hell is the only overworld to not have any Run N Gun levels or NPC’s.
- Unlike the other overworlds, Inkwell Hell is not supported by a die house.
- It is a very small overworld and only has two levels.
- Unlike the other overworlds, getting to this overworld requires you to have all the soul contracts. However, getting to the other overworlds just requires you to defeat the boss, whether you’ve got their soul contract or not.