The content of the article may change dramatically as more information becomes available. Editors must cite sources for all contributions to this article. Edits that do not follow this standard may be reverted without notice.
|“You gotta expand that page if you want to help out, ya bums!”
This page is not necessarily finished, and thus a stub. Please feel free to add more information, files, and content to reach higher page number bytes for completion!
Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course is an upcoming DLC coming in the year 2020. Not much about it has been revealed as of yet other than the fact that the Legendary Chalice will be returning as a new playable character going by "Ms. Chalice", and that there will be new bosses, levels, and a new character called Chef Saltbaker. It is a friendly character. The DLC is preceded by Cuphead.
In Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course, Cuphead and Mugman are joined by Ms. Chalice for a DLC add-on adventure on a brand new island! With new weapons, new charms, and Ms. Chalice's brand new abilities, take on a new cast of multi-faceted, screen-filling bosses to assist Chef Saltbaker in Cuphead's final challenging quest.
- Featuring Ms. Chalice as a brand new playable character with a modified moveset and new abilities. Once acquired, Ms. Chalice is fully playable through the DLC and the original Cuphead adventure!
- Traverse a brand new Inkwell Isle and wallop the most wacky and monstrous bosses Cuphead has faced yet!
- Find new weapons and charms to aid you in overcoming brand new challenges and setting new records on old bosses!
- Help Chef Saltbaker on a brand new adventure to uncover the mystery of Legendary Chalice's secret quest!
- Ms. Chalice adds the ability to double jump! Helpful for sticky situations and tough tussles!
- The title of "The Delicious Last Course" is a reference to the fact it is a DLC, as the first letter for each word in "Delicious Last Course" forms the abbreviation DLC (which usually stands for Downloadable Content).
- The end of the unused The Airship theme can be heard playing during the trailer, which suggests that the Airship level might be used in the DLC, or in some other way, such as a background.
- In an interview with StudioMDHR, Maja Moldenhauer implied that unused content will be reused in the expansion.