|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.|
Some of the secret achievements will be displayed on this page.
A list of Achievements found on Cuphead.
Base Game Achievements
|Taking Names||"Defeat a boss"|
|Parry Persistence||"Complete 20 parries"|
|Parry Performance||"Complete 100 parries"|
|Ceramic Strike||"Defeat a boss with an Extra Special move"|
|Porcelain Power||"Defeat a boss with a Super Art"|
|Bouncing Ball||"Parry five times before hitting the ground"|
|Perfect Run||"Complete a level without getting hit"|
|Sheriff||"Obtain an A-Rank or higher on all bosses in Inkwell Isle I"|
|Boss||"Obtain an A-Rank or higher on all bosses in Inkwell Isle II"|
|Mayor||"Obtain an A-Rank or higher on all bosses in Inkwell Isle III"|
|A Walk in the Park||"Defeat every boss in Inkwell Isle I"|
|A Day at the Fair||"Defeat every boss in Inkwell Isle II"|
|A Trip Downtown||"Defeat every boss in Inkwell Isle III"|
|Magician Lord||"Obtain all Super Arts"
Beat all the Mausoleums in the game.
|Coffers Full||"Get every coin in all of the levels"|
|Butter-and-Egg Man||"Buy everything in Porkrind's Emporium"|
|Casino Night||"Complete the casino"|
|King||"Obtain an A-Rank or higher on all bosses in Inkwell Hell"|
|Souls Saved||"Complete the game on Normal"|
|Put on a Show||"Get an S-Rank"|
|Beat the Devil at His Own Game||"Complete the game on Expert"|
|Cutting Corners||"Find a shortcut"|
|Bravo Zulu P-26||"Defeat a boss using only the mini-plane bullets"|
|High Roller||"Get every coin in the game"|
|Pacifist||"Complete all levels without killing an enemy"|
|Rolling Sixes||"Defeat King Dice without taking a hit"|
|Selling Out||"Give in to the Devil"
Get the Bad Ending.
|Swing You Sinner||"Defeat the Devil"|
|Grand Uproar||"Obtain all other trophies"|
Delicious Last Course Achievements
|A Vacation in the Wilds||"Defeat every boss in Inkwell Isle IV"|
|Alive and Kicking||"Defeat a boss with Ms. Chalice"|
|Decadent||"Defeat 10 bosses with Ms. Chalice"|
|The Golden Touch||"Defeat a boss with one of Ms. Chalice's Super Arts"|
|The Latest Sensation||"Defeat a boss with one of Porkrind's new weapons"
Defeat a boss with Converge, Twist-Up, or Crackshot.
|Checkmate||"Defeat all of the King of Games' Champions"|
|Ranger||"Obtain an A-Rank or Higher on all bosses in Inkwell Isle IV"|
|Compliments to the Chef||"Complete your quest on Inkwell Isle IV"|
|Cooked to Perfection||"Get an S-Rank on a stage of Inkwell Isle IV"|
|The High Hat||"Defeat a boss on Inkwell Isle IV without killing any of its minions"|
|Hearty||"Have 9HP at one time"
Can be obtained via two ways: Either free the Game Djimmi via equipping the twin hearts and spinning in circles, or equip the Heart Ring and fight King Dice, making sure to land on all heart spaces and parry six times without taking damage.
|A Horrible Night To Have a Curse||"Survive the nightmare"
Defeat the Angel and Demon.
|A King's Admiration||"Defeat the King's Gauntlet"|
|Paladin||"Obtain great power"
Obtain the Divine Relic. See the guide for more information.
- The achievement "Butter-and-Egg Man" is an idiom referring to "a prosperous businessman from a small town or a farmer who spends his money ostentatiously on visits to a big city", a reference to Cuphead and Mugman coming from Inkwell Isle One which mainly made up of grasslands and forests.
- The "Magician Lord" achievement is a reference to the Arcade game of same name by SNK.
- The "Swing You Sinner" achievement is a reference to "Swing You Sinners!", a 1930 Fleischer film that was referenced multiple times in Cuphead.
- The Bravo Zulu part of "Bravo Zulu P-26" is a reference to nautical signs, with this specific combination of nautical flags meaning "Well Done". The P-26 part refers to the Boeing P-26 Peashooter, one of the first American all-metal production fighter aircraft and the first pursuit monoplane to enter squadron service with the United States Army Air Corps.
- The "A Horrible Night to Have a Curse" achievement refers to the line used in Castlevania II: Simon's Quest whenever day turns to night in the overworld, adding more danger into the area the main character wanders into.