What's on your mind?
*King Dice eat cake*
If Karen went to the casino and wanted to speak with the manager, would she speak with King Dice, The Devil or both? Why Karen wants to speak with them? Simple. She got mad that her kids couldn't be let in with an adult. She also screamed at Elder Kettle saying that vaccines are toxic because Elder Kettle was good boi and gave Cups and Mugs vaccines
HE'S SURROUNDED BY CALA MARIA!!!!!!
It is I, ELDER KETTLE!
I'm that one casino boss who takes souls for a living
The UwU was typed in by King Dice
(edited by TheDevilUwU)
Guys am I a vocaloid I can't stop thinking about it if I am or not
11 Votes in Poll
I drew this a while ago (before I joined this wikia). It turned out pretty good, though.
Art program used: Ibis Paint X
Axegoat belongs to Studio MDHR
Leave positive/respectful comments down below! Give me a request of which Cuphead character I should draw (or at least attempt to) next!
(edited by NōnēmuGamer1634)
Ok so first of all, this is not official so there. Anyway, I made a album art cover with Mugman of Propaganda, a song by Crusher-P. Mugman is seen getting a phone call from the Devil at home because Cuphead made that bet btw
Here's opinions on the RnG's from easiest to hardest (I haven't got all Pacifist ranks yet, so here's the list of the normal runs):
6. Forest Follies - Nearly every enemy dies in one hit, the coins are easy to collect, and it's a pretty neat run n gun tutorial level.
5. Funhouse Frazzle - The first and second sections are easy as heck, but the tuba section at the end is a bit nerve-wracking. Not too bad of a level, though.
4. Rugged Ridge - I'm not bothered by the fact that the goats respawn, as I can always repeat my strategy for dealing with them, with little to no worries. The second section with the dragons and golems is stupidly easy with the roundabout. The last two sections are repetitive, but I can make up for it by using my invincibility when my HP is low during the Cyclops chase. Rugged Ridge is at a medium difficulty for me.
3. Treetop Trouble - The dang woodpeckers messed me up a lot. So did the combination of the spike-spitting tree stumps and the flying beetles. But the Dragonfly tho... why, just why? This level wasn't as bad as the last two run n guns on this list, but it was a step up further than Rugged Ridge because of the horrible RNG of the ladybugs, beetles, and stumps. Screw that woodpecker, too.
2. Funfair Fever - Tbh, I prefer calling it "Unfair Fever". Anyway, the magicians are a nuisance and come out of nowhere, the balloons always damaged me when the trampoline is on the opposite side of the screen, the cannon wall is unpredictable as flip, the condiments and moving signs combo is annoying, and it has the most sections to go through out of all run n guns WITH FIVE. That's too many sections for me, and this level stressed me out a lot. What a very annoying level, just to get all of the coins from it.
1. PERILOUS FRICKIN' PIERS. Too many enemies spawn on-screen, the third section with Cap'n Larry is chaotic (WHY DOES THIS DUDE RESPAWN EVERY 10 SECONDS UNTIL YOU GET TO THE BOAT?!), it's very hard for me to parry in this level, those flying fish are cute but annoying, and lastly... THE FUCKING SHRIMP! This platforming level was the most intense for me, and I couldn't stand taking about a month for me to finish it. When I completed it with all five coins on two different runs (3/5 coins for the first try, 5/5 coins for the next time I played this level), I was so happy. Definitely the hardest platformer for me.
Feel free to share your opinions below. I would like to see them.
*panics in I don’t ship it*
Why is this on the king dice page reeeeeeeeee
Ok so basically I made this hilda berg art and I finished this and posted this at midnight because I decided to draw this at like 11:30 pm so uhh yeah here you go what’d ya guys thinkkk *also might add more shading, idk yet
So I think that it will release on September 29. Why? It's exactly 3 years after the game was released. Who else really hopes this is the case?
RIP Pachinko, you would have been a great boss *sniffle*
And other bosses *panics*
Goopey Le Grande
Ribby and Croaks
Baroness Von Bon Bon
11 Votes in Poll
Any Unfinished boss
12 Votes in Poll